Senin, 23 Februari 2009

What do u love to do most

Start thinking about something that i really love to do on this entire year, :

i need a long and long holiday for sure! hehe. prefer japan or Brisbane, but go alone to America was my big dream that i cant resist.

i probably need a job. yes soon after my graduation i surely need the thing, looking for good cooperates and quotation for high salary.hehehe.

i guess, i have to prepare “kebaya” not only for my graduation ceremony that i am not sure yet about when will the time be, but also for my big cousin wedding party, that will be my family biggest event of the year cause she’s first granddaughter who will get married. the young generation party will lead.

i still dont know what more, just thinking about three above.
but furthermore, i believe i would love to meet him if i could..

Cheers.

3 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

No worries,
I will absolutely be in ur side this year,
probably at the of this year :p
hehe,
how bout if we plan something serious after ur cousin weds eh? like u propose me in Brisbane eh?
hehehe,
muah!

Melly Indria mengatakan...

menghayal aja deh ;)

Anonim mengatakan...

:)