Minggu, 05 Juli 2009

The chocolates Box

"Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." Forrest Gump

Mr. Gump was
really right. I will never know what will happen tomorrow, then when I look
back in to yesterday, everything seems unpredictable

One of my friend said that he might be very sad if
me and another close friends of him will be graduated and then leave. His
statement was very touching, suddenly I remember all memories that we had
together and my own

I still can remember when my Mom, Aunt and Pa
accompanied me moving to this town. Then I started my very first day at collage,
woke up very early and went to campus at six and nobody had arrived yet. I was
waiting for Mira's (my close friend) coming, but she was so late and we didn't have a good
faith to come for the PHI class :D

Oh my God! I surely can imagine all things perfectly,
and the other good time I had with them. Why do I have to leave? Why do they
need to leave?

i hope, the chocolate box will be served by another
perfect tastes just like what i did on the last 4 years in this HOT HOT town :D

Cheers
M.I

3 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

mellon..!!
keren mell..
hahaa

oke bgt, terusin bkin blog

Melly Indria mengatakan...

hoho thanks yaa. keep on reading juga. btw ini siapaa ya? hoho

Anonim mengatakan...

gw,,

afifan
yunaini
satria
pratama